Get Employee Retention Tax Credits for Your Business
Businesses across every industry were greatly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Now that the situation is easing, a new stimulus program, established by the CARES Act, is giving businesses more than a 7-figure refund. If your business has kept people employed from March 12, 2020, through September 30, 2021, you may be entitled to Employee Retention Tax Credits.
Porter Capital Group can expedite your ERC funds, even if your business received PPP loans or EIDL in the past. Our employee retention tax credit program features:
- Up to $26,000 per W-2 employee
- Funds available in as little as 30 days
- Up to 3 times the qualification amount as traditional providers
- IRS audit ready
Qualifying for Employee Retention Tax Credit Funds
If you answer “yes” to any of the following, you may qualify for our ERC program:
- Were your business operations fully or partially suspended due to a government mandate during the pandemic?
- Was there a 50% reduction in gross receipts in any quarter of 2020 in comparison to 2019, or a 20% reduction in gross receipts in 2021 compared to 2019 or the previous quarter?
- If you started a new business, did operations commence after February 15, 2020, and were revenues less than $1 million annually?
- During 2019, did your business have at least 5 W-2 employees and no more than 500 full-time W-2 employees?
The Employee Retention Tax Credit is time-sensitive, so if you want to get funds for running your business during the pandemic, reach out to the team at Porter Capital Group. There is no cost for the qualification process, and we will work to get you the funds you deserve quickly and efficiently.