Financing for Your Next Commercial Real Estate Project
If you are interested in commercial real estate, you likely know the importance of securing the right financing. Porter Capital Group can help you secure the capital you need with a variety of recourse and non-recourse lending options. Whether you want to buy, renovate or refinance an owner-occupied or investment property, we can likely help.
At Porter Capital Group, we know that every borrower has different requirements for commercial real estate financing. So, we offer a large portfolio of options, each tailored to different needs.
- Equity and Mezzanine Loans: These loans are provided through high net worth capital sources. They are highly customizable and can offer $5 to $100 million or more.
- Hard Money Financing: This type of short-term loan is ideal for lenders that need to move quickly. It has more relaxed qualification requirements.
- Bridge Loans: When you need some extra funding to secure a down payment, this type of loan can help. It is used as a bridge between short- and long-term financing.
- CMBS Lending: Commercial mortgage-backed securities are mortgages that have been bundled and sold as securities. The conduit loans have low rates and fixed terms.
- SBA Loans: We provide loans under the 504 and 7a programs. These loans have very competitive rates and terms on owner-occupied properties.
- HUD and FHA Loans: These loans are ideal for residential, healthcare and similar properties. They have low rates, full amortization and non-recourse on amounts up to $50 million.
- International Financing: We provide loans for overseas projects. If you are in the Eurasian or European markets, we can provide up to $1 billion.
- Construction Loans: If the principles are experienced with equity, we can fund your construction project, up to $100 million.